Recently we have been researching the top cities in the world with the most fashion sense. We have come up with 10 major cities, which have us so intrigued we want to visit them all! These cities include Budapest, Vienna, Delhi, Copenhagen, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, London, Milan and Tokyo. We did huge research on two cities that no one would ever think of being fashionable, Budapest and Copenhagen. So you must be thinking why go? Well today we will give a list of reason as to why you should put these two cities on your bucket list.
· Budapest is a cornucopia of all things fashion; architecture and art make up this inspirational atmosphere. Art Nouveau, Secessionism, Turkish and Baroque art play a big role in fashion in this awe-inspiring city.
· The city has a huge bohemian vibe running through its veins; they have a secret scene of hipsters, artists and intellectuals.
· The central shopping area has become a huge haven with worldwide retailers and brands, while self-sufficient boutiques are much harder to find and are usually scattered around the backstreets of the city, but are so worth the time and energy to search for!
· Smoky bars are the heart of Budapest's appeal. These secret meeting spots have a huge impact on the fashion of this city. It is a local meeting spot for all creative young teens to be inspired and produce more fashionable ideas.
· Denmark's charming capital Copenhagen is a great shopping destination for men’s, women’s and youth wear. Interior and architectural design all bring in a lot of huge inspiration for many fashion designers located here. In recent years young fashion has taken a huge turn in this booming city.
· Many edgy designers like Henrik Vibskov, Stine Goya,Wood and Soulland use bold colors and many layers to appeal to Scandinavian street style for all the younger generations.